Below you can find some feeds from Psych Central. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
- What Is Affect or Emotion Dysregulation?
- Mental Health Makeover: Tips to Improve Your State of Mind
- Why Don’t Therapists Talk About Themselves in Session?
- How to Build New Healthy Habits
- New Research May Support the Existence of Empaths
- Work Begins on Golden Gate Bridge Suicide Barrier (Finally)
- Podcast: How Is Depression Expressed in Children and Adolescents?
- Psychology Around the Net: July 28, 2018
- Postpartum Anxiety: How to Get the Support You Need When You Are Feeling Overwhelmed
- 6 Surprising Signs That You’re Struggling with Depression
- How I Used Facebook to Overcome My Anxiety
- How to Use Anxiety to Your Advantage
- Transitioning to College: Helping Students with Anxiety
- Psychology Around the Net: August 4, 2018
- Reduce Anxiety by Shifting Focus to Positive Cues